Tawas Khel Destination Guide
Delve into Tawas Khel in Afghanistan!
Tawas Khel in the region of Paktīkā is a place located in Afghanistan - some 116 mi (or 186 km) South of Kabul, the country's capital.
Local time in Tawas Khel is now 12:33 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Kabul" with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Wuchem, Samanday, Pul-e 'Alam, Pir Koti Kelay, Pinjkha Shamali or Ster Giyan. While being here, you might want to check out as well. We discovered some clip posted online. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
ATC in action OEF '07
Taken in Orgun-E the first snow of the winter
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Meyu (North-West Frontier Province)
- Bīr (North-West Frontier Province)
- Qala (North-West Frontier Province)
- Shāh Korūna (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Jurjura (North-West Frontier Province)
- Arkanai (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Manzar Faqir (North-West Frontier Province)
- Masti Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.