Staryya Darohi Destination Guide
Explore Staryya Darohi in Belarus.
Staryya Darohi in the region of Minskaya Voblastsʼ with it's 10,094 inhabitants is a town in Belarus - some 66 mi (or 106 km) South-East of Minsk, the country's capital city.
Current time in Staryya Darohi is now 08:38 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Minsk" with an UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Daugavpils, Smolensk, Vilnius, Zhodzina, Zelenaya Dubrova or Logi. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Staryya Darohi, Slobodka, Shapchitsy, Rubezhi, Orsheli and Noviny. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Staryye Maksimovichi (Mahilyowskaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Lyady (Minskaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Lavki (Vitsyebskaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Kryuki (Vitsyebskaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Klenki (Brestskaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Khrakovichi (Homyel'skaya Voblasts')
- Staryye Isayevichi (Minskaya Voblasts')
- Staraya Husyavitsa (Homyel'skaya Voblasts')
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.