Malaya Glinovka Destination Guide
Touring Malaya Glinovka in Belarus.
Malaya Glinovka in the region of Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ is located in Belarus - some 121 mi (or 195 km) North of Minsk, the country's capital city.
Time in Malaya Glinovka is now 09:31 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Minsk" with an UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Riga, Rēzekne, Daugavpils, Veliky Novgorod, Tallinn or Kryuchki. Being here already, consider visiting Staryye Kryuki, Rabechyn, Polyaki, Novyye Kryuki, Mnyukhi and Malaya Kavalewshchyna. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Miory is a town in the Vitebsk Province of Belarus, an administrative center of the Miory district.
Located at 55.65, 27.79 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 7 mi away.
Verkhnyadzvinsk or Verkhnedvinsk is a city in Belarus in the northwest of Vitebsk Region; it is the administrative center of the Verkhnyadzvinsk Raion. Until 1962, it was named Drysa . It is located at the confluence of the Drysa River and the Daugava River. Its population in 2009 was 7,600.
Located at 55.65, 27.79 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 11 mi away.
- Malaya Pushcha (Belarus (general))
- Malaya Plotnitsa (Brestskaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Moshchanitsa (Mahilyowskaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Lyudvinovka (Homyel'skaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Lotva (Belarus (general))
- Malaya Lapenitsa (Hrodzyenskaya Voblasts')
- Lipawka (Mahilyowskaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Krushinovka (Homyel'skaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Deshchenka (Minskaya Voblasts')
- Malaya Demenka (Belarus (general))
- Malaya Bloshnaya (Belarus (general))
- Malaya Berestovitsa (Hrodzyenskaya Voblasts')
- Malashkovichi (Mahilyowskaya Voblasts')
- Malashkovichi (Homyel'skaya Voblasts')
- Malashki (Minskaya Voblasts')
- Malashenki (Vitsyebskaya Voblasts')
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.