Donji Brisnik Destination Guide
Delve into Donji Brisnik in Bosnia and Herzegovina!
Donji Brisnik in the region of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina is a place located in Bosnia and Herzegovina - some 58 mi (or 93 km) West of Sarajevo, the country's capital.
Local time in Donji Brisnik is now 12:02 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Sarajevo" with an UTC offset of 1 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Pristina, Belgrade, Budapest, Vrilo, Vedasic or Pokrajcici. While being here, you might want to check out Stipanjici, Srdani, Seonica, Rasko Polje, Rascani and Gornji Brisnik as well. We discovered some clips posted online. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Wakataka roadtrip [Viganj]
Black Betty and 14 days of heaven in Viganj :P filmed by: Bruno Rankovic [Wakataka Society] special tnx, Nikola Pavlovic 2010
ULAZ U MOKRONOGE CITY
Put Poljanak-Dalekovod (MILJICI-KNEZEVO)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Cebara is a village in the municipality of Tomislavgrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Located at 43.64, 17.24 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 1 mi away.
Bukovica is a village in the municipality of Tomislavgrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Located at 43.64, 17.24 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 3 mi away.
Borčani is a village in the municipality of Tomislavgrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Seonica is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Tubolja (or Potubolja) is a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The origin of the name of the village is unclear. The name sounds like an Illyrian one, but it could have Croatian roots. Dictionary Croatian or Serbian language (St. XVIII, 1962-1966. , Pp. 843). Antique explains that the word "tubolja" means "big rock or beams," and that the name of the village comes from the same words: it is a village which is located next to the rocks, or beams.
- Donji Drecelj (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Donji Dragonozec (Grad Zagreb)
- Donji Dolac (Splitsko-Dalmatinska)
- Donji Dobric (Serbia (general))
- Donji Desinec (Zagrebacka)
- Donji Daruvar (Bjelovarsko-Bilogorska)
- Donji Crnogovci (Brodsko-Posavska)
- Donji Cevljanovici (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Donji Brgat (Dubrovacko-Neretvanska)
- Donji Borki (Bjelovarsko-Bilogorska)
- Donji Bogovici (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Donji Bogicevci (Brodsko-Posavska)
- Donji Bjelovac (Sisacko-Moslavacka)
- Donji Bitelic (Splitsko-Dalmatinska)
- Donji Bespelj (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Donji Babin Potok (Licko-Senjska)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.