Abuqin Destination Guide
Touring Abuqin in China.
Abuqin in the region of Tibet Autonomous Region is located in China - some 1,916 mi (or 3,083 km) South-West of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Time in Abuqin is now 09:24 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Urumqi" with an UTC offset of 8 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Patna, Zongga, Zham, Zhadong, Shigatse or Saga. Being here already, consider visiting and Abuqin. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Zongga is a township and seat of Gyirong County in the Himalayas of the southern Tibet Autonomous Region of China. It lies at an altitude of 5624 metres (18,454 feet). The village is located some 26.1 miles east of Kungtang and 13.1 miles north of Orma. The village is often also known to the Tibetans as Dzongkha, Songka-dzong, Jung-ka-tsung, Jongkha Dzong, Jung-ha-tsung, Tsung-ka, Jung-ka, Jung-ha, Jongka Dzong, Chi-lung or Gyirong. It means "mud walls".
Located at 29.2, 85.1 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 17 mi away.
- Khirbat al Muntar ash Sharqiyah (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Qiqis (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Al Manshiyah (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Dahiyat Sabah al Khayr (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Al Jamilat (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Umm Qabub (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Khirbat Kharrubah (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Khirbat Marah ar Raha (Palestinian Territory (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.