Aittovaara Destination Guide
Touring Aittovaara in Finland.
Aittovaara in the region of Oulu is located in Finland - some 339 mi (or 545 km) North of Helsinki, the country's capital city.
Time in Aittovaara is now 06:51 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Helsinki" with an UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Vantas, Valtimo, Tampere, Suomussalmi, Sotkamo or Alliniemi. Being here already, consider visiting Ylitalo, Puolanka, Marttila, Hovi, Alatalo and Aittokyla. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Jänisjoki is a river of Finland and Russia. It begins from the territory of Finland in the province of Northern Karelia, passes into the Republic of Karelia in Russia and flows there into Lake Ladoga. It is part of the Neva River basin in Finland and Russia that flows into the Gulf of Finland in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Located at 64.9, 27.72 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 4 mi away.
- Alahärmä (Province of Western Finland)
- Alahaara (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ala-Annala (Province of Western Finland)
- Akula (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Akonpohja (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Akonpohja (Province of Southern Finland)
- Akonmaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Akkijarvi (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.