Angervikko Destination Guide
Explore Angervikko in Finland.
Angervikko in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a place in Finland - some 252 mi (or 405 km) North-East of Helsinki, the country's capital city.
Current time in Angervikko is now 02:19 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Helsinki" with an UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Varkaus, Syvari, Sotkamo, Rautavaara or Alakeyritty. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Suojarvi, Nikinmaki and Angervikko. We saw some video in the web. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Video ja kuvakollaasi vapun tienoilta
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Keyritty is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.47, 28.22 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 3 mi away.
Lake Syväri is a lake in Finland.
Located at 63.47, 28.22 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 13 mi away.
- Angelniemi (Province of Western Finland)
- Anettu (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Andersby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Anttila (Province of Southern Finland)
- Andelmaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Anavainen (Province of Western Finland)
- Ampujala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ampola (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.