Rautavaara Destination Guide
Discover Rautavaara in Finland!
Rautavaara in the region of Province of Eastern Finland with it's 2,066 habitants is a town located in Finland - some 254 mi (or 408 km) North-East of Helsinki, the country's capital.
Local time in Rautavaara is now 07:16 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Helsinki" with an UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Varkaus, Syvari, Suojarvi, Sotkamo or Angervikko. When in this area, you might want to check out Rautavaara and Alakeyritty as well. We found some clip posted online. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Video ja kuvakollaasi vapun tienoilta
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Keyritty is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.48, 28.3 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 2 mi away.
Lake Syväri is a lake in Finland.
Located at 63.48, 28.3 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 15 mi away.
- Rautamaki (Province of Southern Finland)
- Rautamaenkyla (Province of Southern Finland)
- Rautalampi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Rautalahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Rautalahti (Province of Southern Finland)
- Rautakoski (Province of Southern Finland)
- Rautakorpi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Rautajoki (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.