Ab Angur Destination Guide
Explore Ab Angur in Iran.
Ab Angur in the region of Chahār Maḩāll va Bakhtīārī is a town in Iran - some 270 mi (or 435 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ab Angur is now 04:48 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Yasuj, Shahrak-e Maskuni-ye Davazdah Emam, Basra, Tehran, Shiyasi or Bard Gap. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Rahimabad, Jowzestan, Firuzabad, Eslamabad, Puraz and Ab-e Gelur. We encountered some video in the web. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Iran | Chahar Mahal va Bakhtiari | Mount...
Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province (Persian: , Ostān-e Chahār-Mahāl-o Bakhtiyārī ) is one of the 31 provinces of Iran. It lies in the southwestern part of the country. Its capital is Shahrekor...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Deh-e Sukhteh Monj (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Sir Mandeh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Lachenar (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Qal'eh-ye Sowmeh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Tir Saman (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Alborzabad (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Sar Boneh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Posht Dasht (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.