Ab Chenar-e Sofla Destination Guide
Delve into Ab Chenar-e Sofla in Iran!
Ab Chenar-e Sofla in the region of Chahār Maḩāll va Bakhtīārī is a place located in Iran - some 297 mi (or 478 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Ab Chenar-e Sofla is now 11:12 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Qolleh Barzard, Lir Abi, Gowd-e Sard, Ab Larun, Yasuj or Karimabad. While being here, you might want to check out Qal'eh-ye Madraseh, Qaba Sukhteh, Monj-e Barr Aftab, Cheshmeh Khani, Ab Chenar-e Sofla and Deh-e Bandun as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Lepir is a town in northeastern Iran, in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province at 31.6002778 N 50.4 E.
Located at 31.45, 50.6 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 15 mi away.
- Aqa Jun-e Mashhadi 'Avaz (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Alyari (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abzali-ye Bozorg (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abzali-e Kuchak (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abza'-e Sar Dasht (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Abza'-e Dudera (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Abeshdun-e Sofla (Khuzestan)
- Abeleh-ye 'Ali Moradi (Khuzestan)
- Ab Chenar-e Zila'i (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Ahmad Khvajeh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- A'la (Khuzestan)
- Hoseynabad-e Sardasht (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Hajjiabad (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Hajji Kamal (Khuzestan)
- Azizabad-e Pa'in (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Boneh-ye Gholam 'Aziz Qoli (Khuzestan)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.