Akbarabad Destination Guide
Discover Akbarabad in Iran!
Akbarabad in the region of Chahār Maḩāll va Bakhtīārī is a place located in Iran - some 305 mi (or 491 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Akbarabad is now 12:49 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Shahr-e Now, Safidar, Kallar-e Sofla, Dowraj, Mohammad Hasan or Eslamabad. When in this area, you might want to check out Yunaki, Shur Ab, Kalvari, Rostam Beyg, Qal'eh Sukhteh and Amiran-e Bala as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Aspire Park is a park located in Aspire Zone, Doha, Qatar. It covers an area of 88 hectares, and it is Doha's biggest park. It is a great place to have picnics and family outings, while overlooking the Aspire Tower, especially at night. The park has different features as well such as beautiful fountains, playgrounds for children, and other fun features.
Located at 31.28, 51.16 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 10 mi away.
- Dehnow-ye Pa'in (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Dehnow-ye Bala (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Darreh Namdari (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Kerat Gol (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Yard Sukhteh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Golabi-ye Bala (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Golabi-ye Pa'in (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Eshgaftan (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.