Amirabad Destination Guide
Delve into Amirabad in Iran!
Amirabad in the region of Chahār Maḩāll va Bakhtīārī is a place located in Iran - some 235 mi (or 378 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Amirabad is now 07:48 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Salehabad-e Zari, Amirabad, Yasuj, Basra, Tehran or Mostafaabad. While being here, you might want to check out Seyl Gah, Fereydunabad, Na'l Eshkenan-e 'Olya, Hajjiabad, Gerdu-ye 'Olya and Ab Kharreh as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Shahrak-e Zarrababad-e Emam Hoseyn (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Gel-e Kushkak (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Dehnow-e Sofla (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Nazarabad (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Malekabad (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Jagaleh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Hajjiabad-e Jalil (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Sefiddar (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.