Asu Destination Guide
Explore Asu in Iran.
Asu in the region of Chahār Maḩāll va Bakhtīārī is a town in Iran - some 282 mi (or 455 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Current time in Asu is now 12:11 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Yasuj, Nik, Gazanak-e Pa'in, Gazanak-e Bala, Basra or Suran. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Talaf Gerd, Karestan, Balutak, Asu, Tariz and Chand Deh. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Lepir is a town in northeastern Iran, in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province at 31.6002778 N 50.4 E.
Located at 31.69, 50.42 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 6 mi away.
- Aqa Jun-e Mashhadi 'Avaz (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Alyari (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abzali-ye Bozorg (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abzali-e Kuchak (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Abza'-e Sar Dasht (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Abza'-e Dudera (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Abeshdun-e Sofla (Khuzestan)
- Abeleh-ye 'Ali Moradi (Khuzestan)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.