Kalateh-ye Baqer Khan Destination Guide
Explore Kalateh-ye Baqer Khan in Iran.
Kalateh-ye Baqer Khan in the region of Khorāsān-e Shomālī is a town in Iran - some 352 mi (or 567 km) East of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kalateh-ye Baqer Khan is now 07:46 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Tar-e Gholam, Kalateh-ye Ma'sumi, Kalateh-ye Hoseyni, Yengi Qal'eh, Taraqi-ye Kord or Ashkhabad. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Rashvanlu, Qeshlaq, Qalandar Beyk, Mirza Hasanlu, Kalateh-ye Yavar and Bojnourd. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bojnord Airport is an airport serving Bojnord (also spelled Bojnourd or Bojnurd), the capital city of the North Khorasan province in Iran.
Located at 37.5, 57.36 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 3 mi away.
- Kalateh-ye Hoseyn (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Kalateh-ye Hasan Qoli (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Hasan 'Ali (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Kalateh-ye Hasan (Razavi Khorasan)
- Kalateh-ye Hajji Yusof Khan (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Kalateh-ye Hajji Yusef (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Kalateh-ye Hajj Shahsavar (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Hajji Gholam (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.