Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu Destination Guide
Delve into Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu in Iran!
Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu in the region of Khorāsān-e Shomālī is a city in Iran - some 371 mi (or 598 km) East of Tehran, the country's capital.
Current time in Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu is now 01:07 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Khattab-e Bala, Alikhan Qal'eh, Beyk Tukur-e Pa'in, Shahrak-e Sheykh, Sevaldi or Kohneh Qal'eh-ye Pa'in. While being here, make sure to check out Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu, Tupkanlu, Tork, Sorkheh Zu, Khattab and Shahrak-e Emam Reza as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
1929 Koppeh Dagh earthquake
The 1929 Koppeh Dagh earthquake took place at 15:37 UTC on 1 May 1929, in the Kopet Dag region of Iran. It caused 3,800 casualties along the Turkmenistan-Iran border and devastated the epicentral area.
Located at 37.59, 57.69 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 15 mi away.
- Kalateh-ye Sadatabad (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Pialeh (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Naqdu (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Naqi (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Nish Kish (Iran (general))
- Kalateh-ye Molla Mohammad (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Molla Gholamhoseyn (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Rezaabad (Khorasan-e Shomali)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.