Kalateh-ye Yavar Destination Guide
Delve into Kalateh-ye Yavar in Iran!
Kalateh-ye Yavar in the region of Khorāsān-e Shomālī is a place located in Iran - some 351 mi (or 564 km) East of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Kalateh-ye Yavar is now 02:42 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Tar-e Gholam, Yengi Qal'eh, Taraqi-ye Kord, Semnan, Qarah Khanlu or Ashkhabad. While being here, you might want to check out Tolki, Rashvanlu, Qalandar Beyk, Qal'eh Tappeh, Mirza Hasanlu and Bojnourd as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bojnord Airport is an airport serving Bojnord (also spelled Bojnourd or Bojnurd), the capital city of the North Khorasan province in Iran.
Located at 37.45, 57.35 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 4 mi away.
- Kalateh-ye Valikhan (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Tupkanlu (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Sadatabad (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Pialeh (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Naqdu (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Naqi (Khorasan-e Shomali)
- Kalateh-ye Nish Kish (Iran (general))
- Kalateh-ye Molla Mohammad (Khorasan-e Shomali)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.