Gargiri-ye Bala Destination Guide
Delve into Gargiri-ye Bala in Iran!
Gargiri-ye Bala in the region of Khūzestān is located in Iran - some 365 mi (or 588 km) South of Tehran, the country's capital.
Current time in Gargiri-ye Bala is now 11:04 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Salameh-ye Vosta, Longir-e Vosta, Yasuj, Nasiriyah, Basra or Longir-e 'Olya. While being here, make sure to check out Mohseniyeh, Gargiri-ye Bala, Sur-e Meghdad, Salehak, Lingor and Abdikhani as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Hendijar (Khuzestan)
- Haft Cheshmeh-ye Pa'in (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Hadi Khani (Khuzestan)
- Shahrak-e Gowd Band-e Posht Gach (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Gusheh (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Gurkhaneh (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Gorgian (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
- Gurabad (Kohgiluyeh va Buyer Ahmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.