Ali Khan-e Kachul Destination Guide
Delve into Ali Khan-e Kachul in Iran!
Ali Khan-e Kachul in the region of Sīstān va Balūchestān is a place located in Iran - some 673 mi (or 1,083 km) South-East of Tehran, the country's capital.
Local time in Ali Khan-e Kachul is now 07:35 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Tehran" with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Birjand, Yusef Salam, Karku, Ali Khan-e Kachul, Zaranj or Khan Mohammad. While being here, you might want to check out Makaki and Siahdag as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Hirmand County is a county in Sistan va Baluchestan Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Dust Mohammad. It was separated from Zabol in 2007. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 73,254, in 14,677 families. The county is subdivided into two districts: the Central District and Qorqori District. The county has one city: Dust Mohammad.
Located at 31.15, 61.76 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 2 mi away.
Zabol Airport is an airport northeast of Zabol, Iran.
Located at 31.15, 61.76 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 13 mi away.
Zaranj Airport is a domestic airport located by the city of Zaranj in southwestern Afghanistan. It was built by the Afghan government to serve the population of Nimruz Province. The airport is used for civilian and military purposes. In addition to the Afghan Air Force and Afghan National Police, the U. S military and the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) also have presense. The city of Zaranj is becoming one of the major transporting, shipping, and receiving hub for Afghanistan.
Located at 31.15, 61.76 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 14 mi away.
- Deh-e 'Ali Akbar (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Balal (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Azad (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Anushirvan (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Hoseyn'ali Khan (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Hoseyn Arbabi (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Deh-e Rigi (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Hajjiabad-e Maleki (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Zabol (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Teymurabad-e Sheykhi (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Mohammadabad Razzaqzadeh (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Lurgbagh (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Gholam'ali (Sistan va Baluchestan)
- Ahmadabad (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Dahaneh-ye Nasfandeh-ye Bala (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
- Afzalabad Sar Kal (Khorasan-e Jonubi)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.