Tandol Destination Guide
Explore Tandol in Philippines.
Tandol in the region of Mimaropa is located in Philippines - some 288 mi (or 464 km) South of Manila, the country's capital city.
Time in Tandol is now 03:37 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Manila" with an UTC offset of 8 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Taytay, Taloto, Talisay City, Taguig City, San Vicente or Bacolod City. Since you are here already, consider visiting Tinintinan, Tandol, Pandacopan, Osmena, Lancana and Araceli. We saw some hobby film in the internet. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
4 wheel bicycle
Injoy sun, family time
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Tanduyan (Western Visayas)
- Tandu Payukan (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Sitio Patao (Zamboanga Peninsula)
- Tandu Panuan (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Tandul (Cagayan Valley)
- Tandu-Gusung (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Tandu-dagmay (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Tandu Bunga (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.