Surokhnovo Destination Guide
Delve into Surokhnovo in Russia!
Surokhnovo in the region of Tverskaya is a city in Russia - some 229 mi (or 368 km) West of Moscow, the country's capital.
Current time in Surokhnovo is now 12:32 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Europe / Moscow" with an UTC offset of 4 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Staroye Bridino, Smolensk, Sheykino, Selishche, Leningrad or Gribanovo. While being here, make sure to check out Yefremova Gora, Yakhino, Ponizov'ye, Orekhovo, Novyy Medenets and Grachnevo as well. We also found some pictures.
Weather Conditions Today & Next Days Forecast
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Toropetsky District is an administrative and municipal district, one of the 36 in Tver Oblast, Russia.
Located at 56.51, 31.83 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 7 mi away.
Toropets is a town and the administrative center of Toropetsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia, located where the Toropa River enters Lake Solomeno. Population: 13,015; 14,600; 17,510.
Located at 56.51, 31.83 (Lat. / Lng.), less than 8 mi away.
- Alborzabad (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Sar Boneh (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Posht Dasht (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Darreh Qa'ti (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Pol Borideh-ye 'Olya (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Sar Tall-e Sardar (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Habibollah (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
- Cheshmeh Shen (Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia.