Delve into Abba-Bogani in Central African Republic
Abba-Bogani in the region of Central African Republic (general) is located in Central African Republic - some 232 mi or ( 374 km ) North-West of Bangui , the country's capital .
Local time in Abba-Bogani is now 02:00 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Bangui " with a UTC offset of 1 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Ngaoundere, Garoua, Bertoua, Fegoun, and Bozoum. While being here, you might want to check out Ngaoundere . Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Abba-Bogani ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bouar is a market town in the western Central African Republic, lying on the main road from Bangui (437 km) to the frontier with Cameroon (210 km). The city has a population of 40,353, while the whole sous-préfecture has a population of 96,595 (2003 census) and is the capital of Nana-Mambéré prefecture. Bouar lies on a plateau almost 1000m above sea level and is known as the site of the Camp Leclerc French military base.
Located at 5.95 15.60 (Lat./Long.); Less than 16 km away
Bouar Airport is an airport in Bouar, Central African Republic.
Located at 6.00 15.67 (Lat./Long.); Less than 25 km away
- Ancien Dangado (Central African Republic (general))
- Ancien Botoro (Central African Republic (general))
- Ancien Beina Wayo (Central African Republic (general))
- Ancien Bambelo (Central African Republic (general))
- Ancien Bakani (Central African Republic (general))
- Aloba (Central African Republic (general))
- Alatao (Central African Republic (general))
- Adoumandjali (Central African Republic (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.