You are here:
- Homepage »
- Central African Republic »
- Vakaga » Dourdour
Dourdour Destination Guide
Explore Dourdour in Central African Republic
Dourdour in the region of Vakaga is a place in Central African Republic - some 501 mi or ( 807 km ) North-East of Bangui , the country's capital city .
Time in Dourdour is now 09:09 AM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Bangui " with a UTC offset of 1 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Toumo, Kofo, Birao, Abéché, and Nyala. Since you are here already, consider visiting Toumo . Where to go and what to see in Dourdour ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Birao Airport is an airport in Birao, Central African Republic.
Located at 10.24 22.72 (Lat./Long.); Less than 21 km away
Vakaga is one of the 14 prefectures of the Central African Republic. It covers an area of 46,500 km² and has a population of 37,595 (2003 census). The extremely low population density, less than 1 person/km², is a result of the capture of the majority of the region's inhabitants by slave-traders from the Sudan in the second half of the nineteenth century. The capital is Birao.
Located at 10.33 22.75 (Lat./Long.); Less than 23 km away
- Kandja (Central African Republic (general))
- Gwakouzou (Central African Republic (general))
- Guende (Central African Republic (general))
- Goumba (Central African Republic (general))
- Gombe (Central African Republic (general))
- Golo (Central African Republic (general))
- Gabia (Central African Republic (general))
- Doussi (Central African Republic (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.