Explore Ponta in French Guiana
Ponta in the region of French Guiana (general) is a town in French Guiana - some 137 mi or ( 221 km ) West of Cayenne , the country's capital city .
Current time in Ponta is now 08:28 AM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " America/Cayenne " with a UTC offset of -3 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Georgetown, Senkinen, Galloni, Degrad Simon, and Cayenne. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Georgetown . Where to go and what to see in Ponta ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Langatabbetje Airstrip, near Langatabbetje, Suriname.
Located at 5.00 -54.44 (Lat./Long.); Less than 27 km away
- Polydor (French Guiana (general))
- Pointe Isere (French Guiana (general))
- Pointe Combi (French Guiana (general))
- Plaque Roche (French Guiana (general))
- Placer Tresor (French Guiana (general))
- Placers Tibourou (French Guiana (general))
- Placer Chantal (French Guiana (general))
- Piliwa (French Guiana (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.