Touring Kap Tobin in Greenland
Kap Tobin in the region of Sermersooq is located in Greenland - some 890 mi or ( 1432 km ) North-East of Nuuk (Godthåb) , the country's capital city .
Time in Kap Tobin is now 11:21 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " America/Scoresbysund " with a UTC offset of -1 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: and Ittoqqortoormiit. Being here already, consider visiting Ittoqqortoormiit . We collected some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Stella Polaris* Ulloriarsuaq
Preparations for a Art Project in Greeland. The Shining Memory Of Mother Earth An International Photography Project created between Science and Culture LightArt in Greenland's Polar Night. The eternal ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Uummannaq (Qaasuitsup)
- Eqalugaarsuit (Kujalleq)
- Grytviken (South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (general))
- Walker Creek (Falkland Islands (general))
- Tranquilidad (Falkland Islands (general))
- Stanley (Falkland Islands (general))
- San Carlos Settlement (Falkland Islands (general))
- Rincon Grande Settlement (Falkland Islands (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.