Explore Staryya Darohi in Belarus
Staryya Darohi in the region of Minskaya Voblastsʼ with its 10,094 inhabitants is a town in Belarus - some 66 mi or ( 106 km ) South-East of Minsk , the country's capital city .
Current time in Staryya Darohi is now 10:38 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Daugavpils, Smolensk, Vilnius, Zhodzina, and Zelenaya Dubrova. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Daugavpils .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Staryye Isayevichi (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staraya Husyavitsa (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Gromyki (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Golovchitsy (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Gerniki (Hrodzyenskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Falichi (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryya Dzyatlavichy (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Duntsy (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.