Touring Abuqin in China
Abuqin in the region of Tibet Autonomous Region is a city located in China - some 1,916 mi or ( 3083 km ) South-West of Beijing , the country's capital city .
Time in Abuqin is now 12:39 AM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Urumqi " with a UTC offset of 8 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Patna, Zongga, Zham, Zhadong, and Shigatse. Being here already, consider visiting Patna . Check out our recomendations for Abuqin ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Zongga is a township and seat of Gyirong County in the Himalayas of the southern Tibet Autonomous Region of China. It lies at an altitude of 5624 metres (18,454 feet). The village is located some 26.1 miles east of Kungtang and 13.1 miles north of Orma. The village is often also known to the Tibetans as Dzongkha, Songka-dzong, Jung-ka-tsung, Jongkha Dzong, Jung-ha-tsung, Tsung-ka, Jung-ka, Jung-ha, Jongka Dzong, Chi-lung or Gyirong. It means "mud walls".
Located at 29.00 85.25 (Lat./Long.); Less than 27 km away
- Khirbat Kharrubah (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Khirbat Marah ar Raha (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Arab as Suwaytat (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Ad Damarah (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Al Badhan (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Ayn Shibli (Palestinian Territory (general))
- Ngabaranggang (Tibet Autonomous Region)
- Abai (Tibet Autonomous Region)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.