Explore Ezbet el-Shahhat in Egypt
Ezbet el-Shahhat in the region of Kafr ash Shaykh is a town in Egypt - some 89 mi or ( 144 km ) North of Cairo , the country's capital city .
Current time in Ezbet el-Shahhat is now 05:32 PM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Cairo " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Nicosia, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Tanta, and Izbat 'Uthman. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Nicosia . We encountered some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Ezbet el-Shahhat ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Timelapse View of the Nile Delta from Space
An unprecedented satellite flyover look at the seasons changing in the Nile Delta. Using data from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) aboard NASA's Terra satellite, scientists a ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Al Hamul or الحامول in Arabic is one of the largest cities in Kafr el-Sheikh Governorate, in the north of Egypt. It is located in the northern part of the Governorate.
Located at 31.31 31.14 (Lat./Long.); Less than 6 km away
- Ezbet el-Sharqiya (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Sharqawiya (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Sharika 'elwel-Biljikiya (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Misriya (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Biljikya No 10 (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Biljikiya No 19 (Al Buḩayrah)
- Izbat ash Sharaqwah al Qibliyah (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Sharaqwa (Al Qalyūbīyah)
- Ezbet el-Shabrawi (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Ezbet el-Sha'abna (Al Wādī al Jadīd)
- Ezbet el-Selyid Gibril (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Izbat as Sakhayinah (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sakhawi el Sharqiya (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Izbat Abu Shindi (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Saiyid Pasha el-Badrawi (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Ezbet el-Saiyid Isma'il (Al Buḩayrah)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.