Explore Ezbet el-Sha'abna in Egypt
Ezbet el-Sha'abna in the region of Al Wādī al Jadīd is a place in Egypt - some 312 mi or ( 503 km ) South of Cairo , the country's capital city .
Time in Ezbet el-Sha'abna is now 12:13 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Cairo " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Suhaj, Ezbet Halfa, Asyut, Aswan, and Luxor. Since you are here already, consider visiting Suhaj . We saw some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Ezbet el-Sha'abna ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
CAIRO, A DIVIDED CITY. By Radio National abc.net.au/rn
What has become of Cairo, Egypt? and What is it meant to be?! Do you see a falling society?! The rich are deserting the old city of Cairo and moving to luxurious, Hollywood style, gated communities in ..
Tourism in egypt
Tourism in Upper egypt ..
2009-11 Desert trip.mov
A trip to Baharya and the Black Desert, with a visit to Djara Cave, a 4 million year old cave found recently below the desert floor. ..
No way will I leave this swimming pool !
Recorded on December 29, 2010 in Egypt using a Flip Video camera. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Kharga Oasis, also romanized as Al-Kharijah, (meaning the outer oasis) is the southernmost of Egypt's five western oases. It is located in the Libyan Desert, about 200 km to the west of the Nile valley, and is some 150 km long. It is located in and is the capital of New Valley Governorate.
Located at 25.44 30.56 (Lat./Long.); Less than 16 km away
- Ezbet el-Sharika 'elwel-Biljikiya (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Misriya (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Biljikya No 10 (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sharika el-Biljikiya No 19 (Al Buḩayrah)
- Izbat ash Sharaqwah al Qibliyah (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Sharaqwa (Al Qalyūbīyah)
- Ezbet el-Shahhat (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Shabrawi (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Ezbet el-Selyid Gibril (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Izbat as Sakhayinah (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Sakhawi el Sharqiya (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Izbat Abu Shindi (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el-Saiyid Pasha el-Badrawi (Ad Daqahlīyah)
- Ezbet el-Saiyid Isma'il (Al Buḩayrah)
- Ezbet el-Saiyid Hamid el-Qasab (Kafr ash Shaykh)
- Ezbet el Saiyd Abu 'Ali (Eastern Province)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.