Explore Alpua in Finland
Alpua in the region of Oulu is a town in Finland - some 294 mi or ( 472 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Alpua is now 12:19 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Ylivieska, Yli-Ii, Viitalanpera, Verkapera, and Turku. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Ylivieska . Where to go and what to see in Alpua ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Luohuan Ylipää is a populated place in the Northern Ostrobothnia region of Finland.
Located at 64.53 25.20 (Lat./Long.); Less than 13 km away
- Aminnefors (Province of Southern Finland)
- Aminne (Province of Western Finland)
- Alvonkyla (Province of Southern Finland)
- Alvettula (Province of Southern Finland)
- Alvajärvi (Province of Western Finland)
- Aluskyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Alskog (Province of Western Finland)
- Alskat (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.