Discover Annonen in Finland
Annonen in the region of Oulu is a place located in Finland - some 280 mi or ( 450 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Annonen is now 01:05 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Ylivieska, Yli-Ii, Turku, Tampere, and Rautioranta. When in this area, you might want to check out Ylivieska . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Annonen ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Haapavesi TV Mast
Haapavesi TV Mast is a mast in Haapavesi, Finland. It has a height of 327 metres .
Located at 64.17 25.26 (Lat./Long.); Less than 12 km away
- Annikkala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Annala (Province of Western Finland)
- Ankkoinsalo (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Ankka (Province of Western Finland)
- Ankis (Province of Western Finland)
- Ankilansalo (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ankila (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ankele (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.