Explore Alahurttanen in Finland
Alahurttanen in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a place in Finland - some 254 mi or ( 409 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Alahurttanen is now 12:46 AM (Friday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending onyour budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Petrozavodsk, Jõhvi, Vayryvaara, and Tohmajärvi. Since you are here already, consider visiting Seppala, Pekkala, Maukkula, Marjovaara, and Eimisjarvi . Where to go and what to see in ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Öllölä is a village in Finland, in the town of Joensuu. Öllölä was chosen the village of the year in 1994. In Öllölä there is a shop and a school, which offers lodging and eating.
Located at 62.38 30.75 (Lat./Long.); Less than 19 km away
- Alahonkajoki (Province of Western Finland)
- Alahärmä (Province of Western Finland)
- Alahaara (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ala-Annala (Province of Western Finland)
- Akula (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Akonpohja (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Akonpohja (Province of Southern Finland)
- Akonmaa (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.