Explore Kalliola in Finland
Kalliola in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a place in Finland - some 219 mi or ( 353 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Kalliola is now 01:50 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Viinijärvi, Varkaus, Sysmajarvi, and Savonlinna. Since you are here already, consider visiting Leningrad . We saw some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Kalliola ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Pappa ryöstää pankin, jea. ..
Driving small roads near Joensuu and Outokumpu (road 9), Finland
The car is 2004 Fiat Punto with 1.2 liter 60 bhp engine and 5-speed gearbox. Nice autumn weather: sunny and -4°C. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Viinijärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 62.73 29.28 (Lat./Long.); Less than 14 km away
- Kalljarvi (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallislahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kallis (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallio-Pekkarila (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallionpaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallionkorpi (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallionkieli (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalliolahti (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.