Discover Kallionkorpi in Finland
Kallionkorpi in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town located in Finland - some 94 mi or ( 151 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Kallionkorpi is now 01:33 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Tartu, Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Turku, and Tampere. When in this area, you might want to check out Tartu . We found some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Kallionkorpi ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
This is my contribution to the video art! This is material from my school work, music video, from year 1999. ......... Minun osuuteni videotaiteeseen! Kiitti TToyponylle musiikista! ..
One summer day at the pasture
This video is about friendship between two pony`s, Mara & Wella, and how very different ways they handle tormenting dog, Petteri. ;) Thanks Saiccu for helping! Disclaimer - I own all visual content in ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Äetsä is a former municipality of southwestern Finland. The municipality was founded on 1981 when municipalities of Keikyä and Kiikka were consolidated to a single municipality. On 1 January 2009, it was consolidated with the municipalities of Vammala and Mouhijärvi to form a new city of Sastamala.
Located at 61.28 22.70 (Lat./Long.); Less than 25 km away
- Kalltrask (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallmusnas (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallmossen (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalljarvi (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallislahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kallis (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallio-Pekkarila (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallionpaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Kallionkieli (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalliolahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalliola (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kalliola (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kalliola (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalliokyla (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kalliokyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Kalliokoski (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.