Touring Matara in Finland
Matara in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a city located in Finland - some 252 mi or ( 405 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Matara is now 05:21 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Vuokko, Varttana, Varkaus, and Sotkamo. Being here already, consider visiting Leningrad .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Matalamaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Matalalahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Massilanmaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Massby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Masku (Province of Western Finland)
- Masia (Province of Western Finland)
- Masala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Masa (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.