Explore Matehenpera in Finland
Matehenpera in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town in Finland - some 160 mi or ( 258 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Matehenpera is now 03:44 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Ylivalli, Ylikyla, and Valkeakoski. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Tallinn . Where to go and what to see in Matehenpera ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Koskue is a village in Jalasjärvi, Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland. In 2007 it had a population of 850.
Located at 62.35 22.85 (Lat./Long.); Less than 10 km away
Nerkoonjärvi (Kihniö) is a lake of Finland.
Located at 62.15 23.22 (Lat./Long.); Less than 20 km away
- Mataramaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Matara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Matalamaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Matalalahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Massilanmaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Massby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Masku (Province of Western Finland)
- Masia (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.