Explore Kontro in Finland
Kontro in the region of Province of Southern Finland is a town in Finland - some 174 mi or ( 280 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Kontro is now 10:39 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Zales'ye, Tounan, Leningrad, Rintala, and Pskov. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Zales'ye . We saw some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Kontro ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Old Rauma, Finland (nov 2011)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Simpelejärvi is a lake in the Parikkala Municipality of Finland.
Located at 61.50 29.42 (Lat./Long.); Less than 9 km away
- Koorla (Province of Western Finland)
- Kontula (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kontu (Province of Southern Finland)
- Konttimaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Konttimaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Konttila (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Konttila (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kontti (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.