Explore Azib Salah in Morocco
Azib Salah in the region of Doukkala-Abda is a place in Morocco - some 156 mi or ( 252 km ) South-West of Rabat , the country's capital city .
Time in Azib Salah is now 03:59 AM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Casablanca " with a UTC offset of 0 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Youssoufia, Tleta des Oulad Dlim, Smiria, Smihat, and Smara. Since you are here already, consider visiting Youssoufia . We saw some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Marrakech Merzouga via la caretera de las montagnas tizi n tichka
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Azib Remiki (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- Azib Oulad Ladem (Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz)
- Azib n'Izri n'Ilkris (Souss-Massa-Drâa)
- Azib Mohammed al Mokra (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- Azib Lahoued (Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz)
- Azib Khoualka (Doukkala-Abda)
- Azib Khenachcha (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- Azib Jemaa (Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.