Explore Nizhniye Kozlovichi in Belarus
Nizhniye Kozlovichi in the region of Belarus (general) is a town in Belarus - some 130 mi or ( 209 km ) South-East of Minsk , the country's capital city .
Current time in Nizhniye Kozlovichi is now 11:26 PM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Smolensk, Zhlobin, Zelenochi, Ubolot, and Turovichi. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Smolensk .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Nizhnyaya Alba (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Borki-Nizovyye (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhnyaya Toshchytsa (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhnyaya Sloboda (Belarus (general))
- Nizhniy Mlynok (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhniye Zhary (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhniye Samuylovichi (Hrodzyenskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Mal'tsy (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.