Touring Aleksandriya in Belarus
Aleksandriya in the region of Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ is a city located in Belarus - some 127 mi or ( 205 km ) North-East of Minsk , the country's capital city .
Time in Aleksandriya is now 04:54 PM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Daugavpils, Smolensk, Pskov, Veliky Novgorod, and Zarech'ye. Being here already, consider visiting Daugavpils . Check out our recomendations for Aleksandriya ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Vitebsk Vostochny Airport
Vitebsk Vostochny Airport (Belarusian: Аэрапорт Віцебск, Russian: Аэропорт Витебск Восточный) (also given as Vitebsk Southeast) is an airport in Belarus located 12 km southeast of Viciebsk. It accommodates small airliners up to the size of Tupolev Tu-154. Also can accommodate Il-76.
Located at 55.13 30.35 (Lat./Long.); Less than 25 km away
- Nizhnyaya Sloboda (Belarus (general))
- Nizhniy Mlynok (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhniye Zhary (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhniye Samuylovichi (Hrodzyenskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Mal'tsy (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Nizhniye Kozlovichi (Belarus (general))
- Nizhniye Koltuny (Belarus (general))
- Nizhneye Zaborov'ye (Belarus (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.