You are here:
- Homepage »
- Equatorial Guinea »
- Equatorial Guinea (general) » Nsang
Nsang Destination Guide
Explore Nsang in Equatorial Guinea
Nsang in the region of Equatorial Guinea (general) with its 2,122 inhabitants is a place in Equatorial Guinea - some 191 mi or ( 307 km ) South-East of Malabo , the country's capital city .
Time in Nsang is now 01:47 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Malabo " with a UTC offset of 1 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Yaoundé, Ebolowa, Douala, Sandon, and Nsini. Since you are here already, consider visiting Yaoundé . Where to go and what to see in Nsang ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Kié-Ntem Province is a province of Equatorial Guinea. Its capital is Ebebiyín. Kié-Ntem Province has the following borders: South Province, Cameroon - north Woleu-Ntem Province, Gabon - east Wele-Nzas Province, Equatorial Guinea - south Centro Sur Province, Equatorial Guinea - west
Located at 2.00 11.00 (Lat./Long.); Less than 7 km away
Olamze is a town and commune in Cameroon.
Located at 2.22 11.08 (Lat./Long.); Less than 26 km away
- Nsengbeyem (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsengamvoa (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsemensoc (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsem (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nseguete (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsangnam (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsangnan (Equatorial Guinea (general))
- Nsangayong (Equatorial Guinea (general))
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.