Discover Filpus in Finland
Filpus in the region of Lapponia is a place located in Finland - some 389 mi or ( 626 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Filpus is now 04:25 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Pappila, Piteå, Luleå, Viantie, and Vaasa. When in this area, you might want to check out Pappila . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Filpus ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Simojoki is a river of Finland in the region of Lapland. It flows for 193 kilometres into the Bothnian Bay at Simo.
Located at 65.62 25.05 (Lat./Long.); Less than 20 km away
- Filppula (Province of Western Finland)
- Fatipori (Province of Western Finland)
- Fastarby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Fasarby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Lammassaari (Province of Western Finland)
- Fantsnas (Province of Southern Finland)
- Fallbole (Province of Western Finland)
- Fallbacken (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.