Touring Kylajoki in Finland
Kylajoki in the region of Lapponia is located in Finland - some 392 mi or ( 631 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Kylajoki is now 03:04 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Hellala, Kirkonmaki, Sundholmen, Luleå, and Haparanda. Being here already, consider visiting Hellala . We collected some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Check out our recomendations for Kylajoki ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Border crossing near Tornio
2 days 2 hours and 3100 km ..
Näin sitte EI ylitetä tasoristeystä!!!
Puomit kiinni ja kahelit ajelee välistä, ei puutu kuin se juna. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Haparanda Municipality is a municipality in Norrbotten County in northern Sweden. Its seat is located in Haparanda. In 1967 the "City of Haparanda" was merged with the rural municipalities Karl Gustav and Nedertorneå. Since 1971 Haparanda, like all other municipalities of Sweden, is a municipality of unitary type. However, it prefers to use the title stad for the whole territory, including the non-urban parts.
Located at 65.83 24.13 (Lat./Long.); Less than 7 km away
Kemijoki, with its 550 km length, is the longest river in Finland. It runs through Kemijärvi and Rovaniemi before reaching the Gulf of Bothnia at Kemi. At Rovaniemi the Ounasjoki river merges with Kemijoki. The first hydroelectric plant on Kemijoki was constructed in 1946 at Isohaara. A total of 15 power plants have been constructed so far. The plants are owned by Kemijoki Oy and Pohjolan Voima Oy.
Located at 65.77 24.45 (Lat./Long.); Less than 10 km away
- Kylliala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kylasaari (Province of Western Finland)
- Kylanpaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Haapala (Province of Western Finland)
- Kylanpaa (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kylanniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kylänlahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kylama (Province of Western Finland)
- Kylahiisi (Province of Western Finland)
- Kykkola (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kvivlax (Province of Western Finland)
- Kvisbacka (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kvimo (Province of Western Finland)
- Kvikant (Province of Western Finland)
- Kvigos (Province of Southern Finland)
- Koivulahti (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.