Explore Kynsipera in Finland
Kynsipera in the region of Lapponia is a town in Finland - some 408 mi or ( 656 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Kynsipera is now 01:25 AM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Suomussalmi, Salla, Rovaniemi, Raistakka, and Posio. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Suomussalmi . Where to go and what to see in Kynsipera ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Kaukuanjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 65.93 28.30 (Lat./Long.); Less than 7 km away
Livojärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 65.98 28.20 (Lat./Long.); Less than 11 km away
- Kyrkoby (Province of Western Finland)
- Kyrkbyn (Province of Western Finland)
- Kyrkang (Province of Western Finland)
- Kyparamaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Kyparajarvi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kyostila (Province of Western Finland)
- Kyntovaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kyntojarvi (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.