Explore Palovaara in Finland
Palovaara in the region of Lapponia is a place in Finland - some 413 mi or ( 664 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Palovaara is now 03:16 PM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Kukkola, Ylitornio, Vaasa, Tornio, and Rovaniemi. Since you are here already, consider visiting Kukkola . Where to go and what to see in Palovaara ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Aapajärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 66.08 24.17 (Lat./Long.); Less than 6 km away
- Palosenmaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Palosenmaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Palosenjarvi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Palopuro (Province of Southern Finland)
- Palopaa (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Palonurmi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Paloniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Paloniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.