Explore Uusitalo in Finland
Uusitalo in the region of Lapponia is a town in Finland - some 443 mi or ( 712 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Uusitalo is now 11:35 AM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Ulkuniemi, Sodankylä, Severi, Savukoski, and Ruopsa. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Ulkuniemi .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Vaajasalo (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Vaajasalmi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Vaajakoski (Province of Western Finland)
- Vaahersalo (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Vaaherkumpu (Province of Southern Finland)
- Uussaari (Province of Western Finland)
- Uusi-Vartsila (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Uusi-Timperi (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.