Explore Ängeslevä in Finland
Ängeslevä in the region of Oulu is a town in Finland - some 320 mi or ( 515 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Ängeslevä is now 06:27 PM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Ylivieska, Yli-Ii, Tyrnava, Tampere, and Suutarinkyla. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Ylivieska . We saw some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Road trip - Finland, fields of Tyrnävä
Driving between the fields of Tyrnävä, in a windy weather. Speed: 150% Date: May 2009 Route length: ~ 8 km / 5 miles All road trips by location: maps.google.com Music is from YouTube's Audioswap-libra ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Angervikko (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Angelniemi (Province of Western Finland)
- Anettu (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Andersby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Andelmaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Anavainen (Province of Western Finland)
- Ampujala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ampola (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.