Discover Mikkola in Finland
Mikkola in the region of Oulu is a place located in Finland - some 320 mi or ( 515 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Mikkola is now 09:53 PM (Friday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Yli-Ii, Vaala, Tikkala, Tampere, and Ranua. When in this area, you might want to check out Yli-Ii . We discovered some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Canoeing rapid in Kutujoki river, near Oulu, Finland
Canoeing down a rapid in the Kutujoki river, near Oulu, Finland. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Mjek (Province of Western Finland)
- Minkkila (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Minkio (Province of Southern Finland)
- Millola (Province of Southern Finland)
- Mikola (Province of Western Finland)
- Mikkolanpelto (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Mikkolanniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Mikkolanniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.