Touring Saviselkä in Finland
Saviselkä in the region of Oulu is located in Finland - some 269 mi or ( 433 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Saviselkä is now 09:17 PM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Viitasaari, Turku, Tampere, Sydanmaa, and Piippola. Being here already, consider visiting Viitasaari . Check out our recomendations for Saviselkä ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Miiluranta is a village in Finland, the municipality of Kärsämäki, Northern Ostrobothnia. It is the youngest village of Kärsämäki. The village was founded after the war. There was a school which abolished in 2006. The book of the village is named Kylä keskelle korpea (The village among backwoods).
Located at 63.97 25.98 (Lat./Long.); Less than 8 km away
- Savisalo (Province of Western Finland)
- Savio (Province of Western Finland)
- Savio (Province of Southern Finland)
- Saviniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Saviniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Savinala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Savimaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Savilahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.