Touring Koskenjoki in Finland
Koskenjoki in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a city located in Finland - some 248 mi or ( 400 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Koskenjoki is now 09:32 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Toiviaiskyla, Tampere, Saarijärvi, and Remeskyla. Being here already, consider visiting Leningrad . Check out our recomendations for Koskenjoki ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Lake Kiuruvesi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.62 26.72 (Lat./Long.); Less than 11 km away
Näläntöjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.81 26.48 (Lat./Long.); Less than 14 km away
- Koskennummi (Province of Western Finland)
- Koskenniska (Province of Southern Finland)
- Koskenniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Koskenkorva (Province of Western Finland)
- Koskenmylly (Province of Southern Finland)
- Koskenkyla (Lapponia)
- Koskenkylä (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Koskenkyla (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.