Explore Pankajärvi in Finland
Pankajärvi in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a town in Finland - some 282 mi or ( 454 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Pankajärvi is now 06:39 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Tohmajärvi, Saarivaara, Rääkkylä, and Pielisjarvi. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Pankajärvi ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Pankajärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.36 30.23 (Lat./Long.); Less than 12 km away
- Pappilankulma (Province of Western Finland)
- Papelonsaari (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Panttila (Province of Western Finland)
- Pantti (Province of Western Finland)
- Pantane (Province of Western Finland)
- Pansio (Province of Western Finland)
- Pankalahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Pankakoski (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.